Tessier Associates is pleased to present for lease this +/- 22, 358 SF church building and connected Fellowship Hall. The building sits on approximately 0.89 acres and is located in Asheville's Central Business District. The site contains 48 parking spaces. The main church building was built in 1929 and contains +/- 14,480 SF and the Fellowship Hall was built in 1940 and contains +/- 7,488 SF. Both buildings are two-story with numerous rooms on the ground level and the sanctuary on the upper Main level. The building can be repurposed into office, entertainment or retail.